Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My lightning connection cable for ipad air has stopped woking since i installed ios8.3. This cable was an apple cable.

MY lightning connection cable (MD818ZM/A) has stopped woking with my ipad air. This is an apple cable! I can not connect it to my mac for sync or download.

iPad Air, iOS 8.3, Lightning cable will not connect

Posted on May 24, 2015 11:40 AM

3 replies

May 25, 2015 7:44 AM in response to jschwan47

If the cables are working on everything else, I suggest you make an appointment to have the iPad looked at then. Seems you have eliminated the cable as a source of your problem. You could also check to see if there is any damage, lint, debris to the charging port of the device. Get a bright flashlight and magnifying glass. You can use a soft, dry toothbrush, or some people will use wooden toothpicks to gently clean the area and then blow out with a can of compressed air.

My lightning connection cable for ipad air has stopped woking since i installed ios8.3. This cable was an apple cable.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.