Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete iCloud and revert back to my PC

Hi

I thought I'd try out iCloud but, when I did, it snatched all my contacts from my 3 personal accounts, from Microsoft Outlook but it also took all my contacts from my work e-mails from Outlook 365 and all these contacts are now merged very messily. I am a neat person and HATE this. Also, my job is new so, for the moment I don't know 90% of those contacts, and now they are spread in between my personal ones. As if that's not annoying enough, iCloud has also snatched all my calendars off my computer and off my iPhone so I now have lost all my birthdays and other calendar info into different calendars. It’s an absolute mess. I really would like to revert back to having my contacts where they were (personal and business separate) and my calendars together but, I’m scared to death that if I delete my iCloud account, that I’m going to lose all my calendar info, all my work e-mails (which could get me sacked) and all my personal contacts. This is such a HUGE mess!

My PC is a Packard Bell with Windows 7 and I have Microsoft Outlook 2007

I also have an iPhone 4S and both these devices are in a total mess since uploading my info (for safe keeping) to the iCloud.

I also have a 2nd generation iPad which I have kept well clear of the iCloud..!

I now wish to revert back to using my PC for my calendar and contacts.

Please help me, urgently.

Many thanks.

Di

Posted on May 24, 2015 11:05 AM

There are no replies.

I want to delete iCloud and revert back to my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.