Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 Won't Charge

So I currently have the iPhone 6. Recently, it hasn't been charging. I've blown the ports to see if there was just dust, I've tried other chargers, and I've tried using the same charger in different rooms. It won't plug into my computer either but that has been an issue for awhile. When it plugs into the first three ports on my iMac nothing happens. On the fourth port is does this crazy thing where it freaks out going between charged and not charged then charged and not charged again until it just gives up and stops charging completely. What I will admit is that I have dropped the phone at least 2 times without the case and I'm wondering if that did some internal damage. There is no cracked screen or cracked back. My phone is currently dead so I cannot reach support through online. I would also like to fix the issue of it not charging when I plug it into my computer. Please help! Thank you.

Posted on May 24, 2015 11:32 AM

3 replies

My iPhone 6 Won't Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.