Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 8.3 used/available usage

Updated my iPhone 6 from iOS 8.2 to iOS 8.3 last week. Things were going ok for a little. Then all of a sudden I had a note saying that my storage is almost full! I check my 64g usage meter and I added all my usage together which only comes up to 27.3g That's not even half!!! Did I seriously get ripped off and only have a 32g phone Or is IOS 8.3 at fault. I have seen other complaints about this but no answers yet. Anybody have any idea. It's getting really irritating not being able to take a picture. Also, I just deleted an important 4 minute 3 second video to try and make room, but it didnt work. Still can't take one picture. So frustrating.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 24, 2015 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2015 12:41 PM

If you connect the device to the computer and iTunes, when viewing the Summary page, what is the usage meter show there?

4 replies

May 24, 2015 12:56 PM in response to Jlosier5113

Well, that is the only way to be sure if there is an errant app or something taking up space, generally "Other". If you go to Settings>General>About it will report the Capacity of your device and what is available. How you decide to handle it from here is up to you. If you backup to iCloud, then the previous poster's suggestion about restoring to iCloud is probably the direction you need to head in.

iOS 8.3 used/available usage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.