Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download purchased movies from itunes

I have a bunch of movies I purchased on itunes. If I click on the purchased icon on the homepage of the itunes store - it shows all the movies I've purchased. But none are showing up in my library. I wanted to add some movies to my daughters ipod touch, and I can't find any. I will not purchase items I've clearly already purchased. I want to know how do I access them?

Posted on May 24, 2015 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2015 12:42 PM

If they are showing in the Purchased link under Quick Links then you should be able to click on them there to redownload them - or go into Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac) and on the Store tab tick the 'show iTunes in the cloud purchases' tickbox, they might then show in the Movies part of your library with a cloud icon against them for redownloading.

If not already doing so you should be keeping and maintaining your own backup copy of all of your store downloads, any item could be removed by the content providers from the store at any time, in which case you wouldn't be able to redownload them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2015 12:42 PM in response to dtine33

If they are showing in the Purchased link under Quick Links then you should be able to click on them there to redownload them - or go into Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac) and on the Store tab tick the 'show iTunes in the cloud purchases' tickbox, they might then show in the Movies part of your library with a cloud icon against them for redownloading.

If not already doing so you should be keeping and maintaining your own backup copy of all of your store downloads, any item could be removed by the content providers from the store at any time, in which case you wouldn't be able to redownload them.

Can't download purchased movies from itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.