Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can anyone tell me how to transfer audio books onto Ipod shuffle generation 4? Drag drop doesn't work

AUDIOBOOK CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED ONTO iPOD SHUFFLE. DRAG + DROP DOESN'T WORK - NOTHING HAPPENS.

iPod shuffle, GENERATION 4

Posted on May 24, 2015 1:35 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 11:36 AM in response to usernamejab

Greetings usernamejab,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are trying to drag an audiobook from iTunes onto your iPod shuffle, but the audiobook will not sync as you would expect. In this situation, I would recommend reading over the If you can't manually add or remove content from your device section in the attached article to verify that your iTunes is set up correctly to drag and drop items to your devices.

Manage content manually on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

can anyone tell me how to transfer audio books onto Ipod shuffle generation 4? Drag drop doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.