Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is is possible to restore a deleted Icloud account?

Awhile back my wife deleted her Icloud account when she changed her AppleID. She had an ID that people kept mispronouncing and it sounded embarrassing, so when she did this she also changed her Icloud to the new email address and closed the old Icloud. On her Ipad and Iphone, now she cannot get the old icloud account off of it so I suggested restoring the old one so she could at least access it. Unforfunately, everytime she tries to log in to the old icloud account on her phone, it tells her the account doesn't exist. So I want to know if we can restore it, then maybe she can make the changes she needs to after the account is again active.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 24, 2015 12:55 PM

1 reply

May 24, 2015 12:58 PM in response to Music Mama

If she contacted Apple and had the account deleted, then there is no way to restore the account. You will likely need to contact apple with the original proof of purchase for the devices that are activation locked to that deleted account. If you do not have the receipts, then you will likely be told that there is nothing that can be done.

Sorry.

Is is possible to restore a deleted Icloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.