Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to retrive photos

Hi, I have an iphone 4s... It is currently disabled and i know how to reset it to factory as i have done this many times before... But in this case i wish to retrieve the photos that are on this phone as they have a sentimental value as they are of a lost one... is there any way possible to retreive these photos... Or is there away to get passed the "please respond on your iphone".... (this is a pretty bad design flaw when the iphone says connect to itunes yet is says please respond using your iphone)

Any help would be gladly recieved

iPhone 4S, null

Posted on May 24, 2015 2:28 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 11:50 AM in response to captainapples

Hello captainapples,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the iPhone is disabled and has photos on it you want to keep. I would recommend that you read this article, If you've synced your device with iTunes, you can restore your device from a recent backup.

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

Trying to retrive photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.