Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to I change the billing address on my iTunes account from Canada to the Unites States? I Tunes says I need to complete a pass?? What is that?

how to I change the billing address on my iTunes account from Canada to the Unites States? I Tunes says I need to complete a pass?? What is that?

iPhoto '11, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on May 24, 2015 5:27 PM

1 reply

May 24, 2015 11:40 PM in response to Power 69 Ranger

Had you subscribed to a TV season pass in the Canadian store, and has that season completed : Can't change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store account - Apple Support ?

If you can't complete the pass then try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can remove it : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.