Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to mark text messages?

Hi,

I'm trying out a friend's iphone 6 plus because I'm curious if it's better than staying with Android on Samsung.

I would switch but there is just one problem--- is there no way to mark text messages?? Any app that let's me mark them unread or just plain mark them as important??

I go through so many text messages and I don't reply to them all right away, I need time to respond to many and I would hate to lose track of them on my iphone.

On my android I can just easily start to type into them, then leave, any they will be marked as "draft"

On ios if I do that, I have to remember to go back to it otherwise it gets forgotten, argh so frustrating apple, such a simple feature!!

Posted on May 24, 2015 4:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2015 5:11 PM

No, there is no such feature.

1 reply

How to mark text messages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.