Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar entries gone after I Changed iCloud name and PW

Hi All,

I changed my iCloud email address and password and my primary email address in the app store and now my calendar entries are gone for all dates prior to this month. This month's calendar entries are still there. Does anyone know what's going on or how to fix this?

Thanks!

Mo

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on May 24, 2015 7:50 PM

7 replies

May 25, 2015 8:24 AM in response to Dah•veed

Hmmm. I added a new email address to my Apple ID profile and made that one primary. I then changed the password. I've tried logging in with the old email address to log in to the old account as you you mentioned but that's not working (with the old pw or the new one). I've even tried resetting the pw but I don't get an email with the link to do so. Is there something else I can do or try? I didn't think I would lose all my info just by updating to a newer email address. Thanks for all of your help so far :-)

May 25, 2015 9:12 AM in response to Moette

The popup on the computer says this Mac can't connect to icloud because of a problem with this Apple ID. It says to sign in but has the old email address populated. I click sign out but then it asks if I want to keep a copy of my iCloud contacts - I'm worried I will loose more stuff so I haven't signed out of iCloud. It won't let me sign in under the old email address.

Calendar entries gone after I Changed iCloud name and PW

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.