Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have set up family share on two phones. I paid for an app and downloaded it on my phone when i try to download it on my second phone it says we must have a valid payment method I have allready set this up on my phone not sure how to move forward

i have set up family share on two new iphone 6 I purchased and downloaded an app on the main phone and it will not download on second phone. says unable to download to download shared content Family must have a valid payment method. I know the payment method is set up and good.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, 2 phones the same

Posted on May 24, 2015 8:48 PM

1 reply

I have set up family share on two phones. I paid for an app and downloaded it on my phone when i try to download it on my second phone it says we must have a valid payment method I have allready set this up on my phone not sure how to move forward

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.