Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Hbo now" Is not available in my region!

I did sign up for free trail "HBO now" user, but I've got billing from "HBO Now" that I was already paid $14.99.

I accept this mistake maybe I just sign up the wrong one.

So I install HBO now in my phone but it doesn't work.

It notify that the video is not available in my region.

How can I fix this or maybe if it possible can I refund this payment?

I Live in Korea.

THank you

Posted on May 25, 2015 12:20 AM

11 replies

Jun 2, 2015 7:24 AM in response to FordJoel

Interesting. Same problem for me. I am in Orange CA with TWC. Problem started last night. Might be a local or TWC issue.

I emailed HBONow support and got this reply:

"Your Account was flagged and services stopped for accessing the HBO stream outside of the approved and licensed viewing area. If you believe this occurred in error, please provide an explanation along with your home address and phone number. If your response meets the required criteria, your services will be restored within 2 – 3 business days"

I have only used HBO Now at home.

I was able to reset my IPhone as WavePeriod suggested, and it looks like I can get video on my phone. Don't know how to "reset" my laptop network. And haven't been ready to go through the work on the TV, since it means reloading every password.

Jun 2, 2015 7:21 PM in response to slefever

I was able to watch HBO now from work today, but that's a different ISP that I have at home. I had a long conversation with TWC technical support, and they assure me that my IP address is our valid and in the US. They say that it is likely that HBO now is misinterpreting the IP address. The only problem is, I cannot get a hold of anyone at HBO now support.

"Hbo now" Is not available in my region!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.