Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage 3 Playback Problems

Hello, I just started using Mainstage 3 and I am having some issues. I am dragging the audio files I created in Mainstage 3 no problem, (I am using the 8 tracks playback template). I sync all of my tracks in the playback plugin setting, put them all on the same group, etc.

THe problem is that the program is very unstable when I use this playback function. It adds a random kick drum not that is not on my audio file every time in the same place. When I click the count in button sometimes I get a four beat count in sometimes I get three beats, etc. Sometimes my playback gets choppy or distorted for a second or two.

In general it seems that there are several random issues that just make this program unstable and I don't trust it for live performance yet.

Has anyone else had these issues? I installed Mainstage 3 on a friend's MacBook Pro as well and we found the same issues.

Should I try to see if Mainstage 3 is more stable by installing Mavericks? I have Apple support working on this for me but they do not have a solution for me yet.

I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks!

MainStage, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 25, 2015 1:24 AM

There are no replies.

Mainstage 3 Playback Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.