Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iOS 8.3 don't have SIRI (iPhone6)

I just bought new iPhone and already latest version (iOS 8.3) but don't have Siri function in General.

How can I fix it.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 25, 2015 1:42 AM

5 replies

May 25, 2015 1:43 AM in response to nat19695

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

If this does not help, restore your device to factory settings. Note that this will erase the data from your device.

Take a look this Apple Support article: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

As a final step, try the recovery mode. Turn your device off, then plug it to your computer with the home button pressed. You will need to have iTunes installed on this computer. Keep the Home button pressed until you see the iTunes logo on the screen of your iPhone. After that on your computer you should see the iTunes window saying your iPhone needs to be restored to factory settings. Click on the restore button.

More info here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

May 25, 2015 1:01 PM in response to Briansyddall

I am having this same problem with my iPhone 5s that started a few days ago (it was working fine before that). I think it might be a network issue of some sort. Siri was working fine for me a few days ago but both Siri and voice dictation stopped working. Siri will come back after some time and say "I seem to have lost my Internet connection, my apologies". I know my Internet connection is working because I can get to sites in Safari and other apps and Speedtest works etc... I tried rebooting my iPhone 5s, doing a hard reset, turning Siri and Voice Dictation off then on again, resetting Network Settings. As a last resort I did a DFU restore and Siri and Voice dictation still don'tt work. Siri comes back and says "I seem to have lost my Internet connection, my apologies". I have seen posts from other people having the same issue. I also have an iPad Air 2 but Siri and voice dictation are working fine. I wonder if the server that Siri uses is ignoring some devices for some reason?

May 25, 2015 1:12 PM in response to nat19695

I am having this same problem with my iPhone 5s that started a few days ago (it was working fine before that). I think it might be a network issue of some sort. Siri was working fine for me a few days ago but both Siri and voice dictation stopped working. Siri will come back after some time and say "I seem to have lost my Internet connection, my apologies". I know my Internet connection is working because I can get to sites in Safari and other apps and Speedtest works etc... I tried rebooting my iPhone 5s, doing a hard reset, turning Siri and Voice Dictation off then on again, resetting Network Settings. As a last resort I did a DFU restore and Siri and Voice dictation still don'tt work. Siri comes back and says "I seem to have lost my Internet connection, my apologies". I have seen posts from other people having the same issue. I also have an iPad Air 2 but Siri and voice dictation are working fine. I wonder if the server that Siri uses is ignoring some devices for some reason?

If you find a solution to this please let us know.

my iOS 8.3 don't have SIRI (iPhone6)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.