Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

securty quastion

Hi .. I insert itunes card number in my account , when i trt to pay from apple store .. i recived messge regard securty quastion and i forgotten , also i request to send answer to my e mail .. but i am not recived in my praimry e mail and secondry e mail ..

what do i do to sort it all out.

thanks alot

<Email Edited by Host>

iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 25, 2015 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2015 4:19 AM

The reset link will send reset info to your rescue email address, not your primary or alternate email addresses. If the email isn't in the inbox or spam folder of your rescue email account, or you can't remember the account, then you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset check that your rescue email address is spelt correctly, and if necessary update it, for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

(For info we are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your email address from your post, it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2015 4:19 AM in response to Nawab-Ali

The reset link will send reset info to your rescue email address, not your primary or alternate email addresses. If the email isn't in the inbox or spam folder of your rescue email account, or you can't remember the account, then you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset check that your rescue email address is spelt correctly, and if necessary update it, for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

(For info we are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your email address from your post, it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum.)

securty quastion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.