Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Problem IOS 8.3

since using IOS 8.3 in my iPad and iPhone problems are growing

iPhone in car:

incoming calls not receivable

incoming call Phone no not available

connecting to several Bluetooth devices do not work or only in some cases but not for long time.

iPad

using external GPS device during flight not anymore functionaL. Normally iPad reads out GPS device once a second. Now it less than once a minute. So my navigations system is worthless.

is that a known issue?

s An interim solution available?

EXpected a good RD department testing the IOS version especially with focus on such a used interface like Bluetooth.

apple, please fix that a.s.a.p.

thanks

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3, Incl iPhone

Posted on May 25, 2015 5:12 AM

3 replies

May 25, 2015 7:45 AM in response to mschmickpilot

First, we here are not Apple, just users like you.

Next, at the very least, separate your issues and post them independently in the forum for the device. Be detailed in the Story you tell in the new discussions. Don't presume any cause, just state the problem.

If there is anything that can be done by you, the folks in the specific forums will likely know

ÇÇÇ

May 25, 2015 8:16 AM in response to mschmickpilot

If you do a search of the forum, you will see there seems to be a Bluetooth issue with GPS devices and Apple is aware of it. Phone calls as ChitlinsCC mentions is a separate issue, as well as multi-function Bluetooth connections. Since you do not indicate what, or how much you are trying to connect via Bluetooth, or if this has ever functioned in the past, it is difficult to help troubleshoot. To my knowledge, the Bluetooth connection does not support many devices being connected simultaneously, but it would depend on the devices.

If you would like assistance, you need to be a little more detailed, and maybe a little patient, since you are dealing with fellow users here. This is not Apple you are dealing with.

Bluetooth Problem IOS 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.