Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign into iCloud as my photos have disappeared off my iPad

my photos have gone off my iPad. It asked me at some time to store so I said yes. Now I don't know how yo sign into iCloud. All the advice I see steers me to the settings to make sure iCloud is in. Please help

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 25, 2015 5:10 AM

1 reply

May 25, 2015 5:24 AM in response to beverleyfromcrawley

my photos have gone off my iPad.

We need to know more to be able to understand what happened to the photos on your iPad.

When and how did the photos vanish from your iPad? Did you update software? restore your iPad? Did you delete photos?

Have the photos been synced to your iPad using iTunes or Photo Stream? Or have they been taken with the iPhone and were in the iPhone Camera Roll?

Now I don't know how yo sign into iCloud. All the advice I see steers me to the settings to make sure iCloud is in. Please help

Which iCloud service are you asking about? Did you make an iCloud Backup and want to restore from the iCloud Backup? Did you enable iCloud Photo Library at some point, and want to restore the photos from iCloud Photo Library?

If you never signed into iCloud or enabled iCloud features, like My Photo Stream or iCloud Photo Library, your photos will not be in iCloud.

What are your setting in the Settings.app for iCloud > Photos? Don't change the settings, just check them.

How do I sign into iCloud as my photos have disappeared off my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.