Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do unlock the Ukash malware screen on ipad air. I cant get around/past the screen to do anything

How do i get rid of UKASH screen on ipad air. I can't control anything , can't get past the UKASH window

iPad Air, iOS 7.1.2, It's ios 7 but which dot i cant say

Posted on May 25, 2015 5:48 AM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 2:05 PM in response to balthazerb

Hello, balthazerb.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand you are receiving a message requiring payment before you can use your browser. You will need to clear Safari web data and close all open applications as outlined below.

Clear information from your device

To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Clear History and tap Clear Cookies and Data.

To clear other stored information from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.

To visit sites without leaving a history, turn on private browsing.

Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Force an app to close in iOS

-Jason H.

How do unlock the Ukash malware screen on ipad air. I cant get around/past the screen to do anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.