Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone else is using my iMac via virtual network

Someone else is using my iMac via virtual network, whether change my Apple ID, they are within my computer and always make use of my data to use my iCloud. I tried an infinite number of times of erasing or reformatting my hard drive and I can not, they are connected by a network of "working group" (which I did not create) and they have root privileges. I can not see them but they also change my settings and make use of the applications. My security is void because they can read everything I write. They have blocked my Recovery Disk even something more happens to the hard drive. I think I should add that I am the only user.

En español:

Alguien mas usa mi iMac via red virtual, no importa si cambio mi Apple ID, ellos están dentro de mi computadora y siempre hacen uso de mis datos para usar mi iCloud. He tratado infinidades de veces de borrar o formatear todo mi disco duro y no puedo, están conectados por una red de "Grupo de trabajo" (que yo no creé) y ellos tienen privilegios de usuario root. Yo no los puedo ver a ellos pero están, también cambian mi configuración y hacen uso de las aplicaciones. Mi seguridad es nula porque ellos pueden leer todo lo que yo escribo. Ellos han bloqueado mi Disco de Recuperación incluso algo mas sucede con el disco duro.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7), Mejor en español

Posted on May 25, 2015 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:30 AM

Try disconnecting from the Internet and then restarting. Can you reformat now?

3 replies

Someone else is using my iMac via virtual network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.