Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud payment won't accept my security code/exp date on CC

Trying to buy icloud storage. When updating CC info, Security Code and Exp Date won't save. Have verified all data both in icloud and itunes.

Posted on May 25, 2015 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2015 11:21 AM

What is the exact text of the error message that you are getting ? If it's about the security code not being valid then does the format and layout of the name and address on your iTunes account match that to which the card is registered to, and you've tried removing the card's details, exiting the screen, and re-entering the card's details from scratch : iTunes Store: My credit card's security code or zip code does not match my bank's records - Apple Support ?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2015 11:21 AM in response to w steven

What is the exact text of the error message that you are getting ? If it's about the security code not being valid then does the format and layout of the name and address on your iTunes account match that to which the card is registered to, and you've tried removing the card's details, exiting the screen, and re-entering the card's details from scratch : iTunes Store: My credit card's security code or zip code does not match my bank's records - Apple Support ?

May 25, 2015 11:35 AM in response to King_Penguin

No error messages. After entering all data, "Save" button is tapped, nothing happens, the CC data window returns WITHOUT the Security Code/Exp Date memorized. This wouldn't concern me so much except I was able to increase my storage by using my iPhone (computer wouldn't allow the purchase). I then tried to increase my wife's storage on a MacBook Air (no luck). Tried using her iPhone. No luck. I'm using the same CC on her account as on mine. Same data pattern, etc. I haven't, however tried removing data, exiting and re-entering data yet. Will do and will let you know if it works. Thanks for the suggestion.

icloud payment won't accept my security code/exp date on CC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.