Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reverb auxiliary channel defaulting as main output

Hi,

I have created a project on a different Mac, where each track was assigned to a channel on a hardware mixer. When I bring the project back to my Mac, each track's output seems to be going through my reverb auxiliary (even when it is not bussed there). Does anyone know why this is happening?

The output on each channel still says the output number from the mixer I was using and I know this will need to be changed to stereo out, but I don't understand why my reverb aux seems to be defaulting as the main output?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 25, 2015 12:09 PM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 9:58 AM in response to shields101

Maybe Logic is routing the output of the Channel Strips that has not corresponding hardware output to the the Bus.

When you reroute the Output of the Channel Strips to valid outputs of you current Audio Interface, does the problem go away?

Hope that helps

Edgar Rothermich - LogicProGEM.com

(Author of the "Graphically Enhanced Manuals")

http://DingDingMusic.com/Manuals/

'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'

Reverb auxiliary channel defaulting as main output

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.