Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last call list synchronized

Hi

I have two iPhone on the same Apple ID, a work phone and a private. The past few days "last cals" in the telephone started to be synchronized between the phones. So that all the missed calls, dialed, etc. on the job telephone visible on the private and vice versa. Anyone know how it has become so, and where I can turn off the?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 25, 2015 12:02 PM

7 replies

May 25, 2015 12:52 PM in response to Nicxe

Continuity is brand new with iOS 8. That is why. It isn't a "problem", it is a "feature". Just that not everyone is aware of and/or wants it. If you turn it off on the private phone, it should take care of it. If it still does it after turning off on the private phone, you may have to turn FaceTime on the work phone, but I doubt it. Once you turn that off on the private phone, they should not share calls.

May 25, 2015 12:57 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Ok, but iOS8 is pretty old now, I have hade it runnit from the first day without this problem. It just came up a couple of days ago.

But the problem isn't that I am sharing cals (not what I am aware of) It´s only sharing the lists like missed cals, latest and favorites.

But you think that If I turn cellphone of on all my devices, including iPad and MacBook Pro, the problem will disappear?

May 25, 2015 1:10 PM in response to Nicxe

I know you said it is sharing the list. The only way for it to share the list is for it to see the calls on both devices. Maybe you just need to take a look at this support document about continuity, since you don't seem to believe what I have been trying to tell you. Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac using Continuity - Apple Support

Get help using Continuity with iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite - Apple Support

May 25, 2015 1:40 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Yes I believe what you are saying, but it seamed as you missunderstod that the cals are shared form you last post.

What I don't understand is, way the "problem" showed up now when I have had this setup on the phone for over 6 month...

Thanks for you times to help me, I have turned everything off then and I hope it works, The lists are still synced but many its only old post that is not removed, I will have to wait and se

Last call list synchronized

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.