Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of my errors had the number 46. What should I do?

Since March, my phone was working perfectly with my new Virgin sim card, but last few days, my phone kept saying searching, which confused me. A technician told me to update my phone. However, it gave me an error message with the number 46. I couldn't look into my phone as it kept asking me to go into itunes

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2, It's second hand

Posted on May 25, 2015 2:36 PM

1 reply

May 27, 2015 2:55 PM in response to BV2015

Hi BV2015,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you are able to use your phone but are currently unable to connect to your cellular data network (showing "Searching"), you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

On the other hand, if you are unable to update your iPhone and are getting an error message, or are being directed by an icon screen to connect to iTunes, then you may find these articles more useful:

Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunes - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

One of my errors had the number 46. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.