Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email off iTunes

hI there I have received an email from iTunes verify the purchase of boating Europe £28.99

but I have not and do not have this app. It also said if I had not given permission for this purchase I could claim the money back and asked for my bank details off course I did not do this

how can I let Apple know about this

Posted on May 25, 2015 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2015 1:28 PM

It's a phishing attempt to try and get your account and payment details. You can forward it to Apple at this address : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

If anybody else sees this thread and is unsure whether an email is genuine to not :

Phishing and similar emails : Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2015 1:28 PM in response to Ellynel

It's a phishing attempt to try and get your account and payment details. You can forward it to Apple at this address : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

If anybody else sees this thread and is unsure whether an email is genuine to not :

Phishing and similar emails : Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Email off iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.