Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone mixed up normal SMS and iMessage

Hi.

Today, I restarted my iPhone. Afte the restart, I went into me and my girlfriends conversation. we have been chatting, using both iMessage and regular SMS. Usually, this is seperated just by the green color of SMS, and blue of iMessage and just loads by the date of the message being sent. - But for some reason, its now loading both SMS and iMessage out of order.

This leads to besides my "latest" iMessages from her, when I scroll to the top of the messages, I see 4-5 old SMS messages. I have tried to delete these messages, but it just end up loading more of our old SMS'es.

So: I got all my "normal" messages, in order of date. But at the top of the conversation (The place you scroll up to load new messages) theres is 3-4 old SMS messages loaded aswell.
Do anybody know what i could do? I have tried using a backup, but this did not fix it.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1

Posted on May 25, 2015 3:26 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone mixed up normal SMS and iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.