Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won't work properly

My iPod touch, it's lightning connector & my internet connection are all properly functioning. When I go on iTunes, it doesn't connect to App Store or iTunes store, I get a message saying " iTunes could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again." & when I connect my iPod to my computer it'll show up just fine on my computer, but won't show on my iTunes. I re-installed my iTunes multiple times & it still has the same issues as always. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with my iTunes itself & not my internet or iPod & its cable. If someone can help, that'd be great. 😟

iPod touch, iOS 8.3, iPod touch (5th Generation)

Posted on May 25, 2015 3:50 PM

1 reply

May 31, 2015 1:00 PM in response to ZGamble

I have the same problem with my iPhone 5s. Whenever I try to connect it to iTunes, 2 messages always pop up saying iTunes cannot connect to the iTunes store and i need to check my connectivity. I've too uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes multiple times and tried and searched online for every possible solution but yet nothing works.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, itunes 12.1.2

iTunes won't work properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.