Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't book at Genius Bar

- A couple of weeks ago I went through the process of booking an appointment at the Apple Store to have them look at my trackpad, which only operates in one corner. After selecting the store and the day and the time I was repeatedly told the time was not available, though it had been offered to me. After a day of frustration I phoned SUPPORT, and was offered all the appointment times I could wish for. I reported the problem with the online booking and postponed a decision on the appointment.

This orning I went through exactly the same rigmarole, with exactly the same outcome. Again and again and again I select a store, select a day, select a time and am told that the time is not available. Did the support person ever report my complaint? If she did, did anyone listen? Certainly nothing has been done about the problem. Is anyone else experiencing this? If it's unique to me, why is it happening and what can I do about it?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), October 2013, 27", 32 MB RAM

Posted on May 25, 2015 3:50 PM

There are no replies.

Can't book at Genius Bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.