Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm being over charge from a app,how do i get refund?

the online app that over charged me is zynga poker, i bought chips for 19.99 but have been charged not once but twice,$43.28.

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 25, 2015 2:44 PM

8 replies

May 25, 2015 10:18 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Professor Delete, Chris, let me clarify. My bank card was charged by Apple, 8 times totaling $300+.

NO purchase was made. No APP identified.

NOwhere does Apple provide a human contact to ask questions.

I Have checked iTunes Store, App Store, etc. None have any purchases in 5+ months.

i Have cancelled my bank card and now have to check all of my accounts to see who needs my new billing info.

do you recommend a contact other than email with a 48 hour response time from Apple?

May 26, 2015 6:08 AM in response to PissedGinAsZ

PissedGinAsZ wrote:

Professor Delete, Chris, let me clarify. My bank card was charged by Apple, 8 times totaling $300+.

NO purchase was made. No APP identified.

NOwhere does Apple provide a human contact to ask questions.

I Have checked iTunes Store, App Store, etc. None have any purchases in 5+ months.

i Have cancelled my bank card and now have to check all of my accounts to see who needs my new billing info.

do you recommend a contact other than email with a 48 hour response time from Apple?

Let me clarify. I am a user and have no ability to delete anything. Your post was deleted for violation of the TOS, and you received an email from the hosts regarding that.

This is the only information available about how to contact Apple. You need to locate your country, and if not, then use the email link. If your credit card was charged, then the banking institution should have an explanation as to what the charge is. It is also possible that your card was compromised by an identify thief and used to make a purchase with Apple. Again, something to deal with your financial institution and the police. See these links for contacting support. Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support If your country is not listed, then use one of these links. https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action or this one https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html Your issue was not like the OP, and needs to be dealt with differently.

I'm being over charge from a app,how do i get refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.