Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i add a rescue mail to my apple id?

Hello.

How i can add a rescue mail to my apple id? My apple id don't have security question and rescue mail. Anybody only need my password to change password, mail id. Its very easy....

So how can i add a rescue mail? i don't see any button, help, anything can make it on my apple id manage.

Here is some my pic:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

yey, you can see. Don't need to anything else to change my id or password.

Thanks you for support.

Cheers.

rescue mail

Posted on May 25, 2015 6:23 PM

7 replies

May 25, 2015 8:19 PM in response to Niel

yes you can see on my pic. I don't have see anything look like "add a new rescue mail".

When i chose a security question and take a answer, then set my birth day. Then click on save button. No thing happen. A warring appear: your security question is saved. But then i re-login my id. Don't have any change, i still can change password without security question, and can change security question again.

Help me.

May 25, 2015 8:52 PM in response to Tunglee123

update:

Then i use my id(mail 1) to log-in to icloud on web browser . everything is good. But then i check icloud setting i see another mail (mail 2) near my avata. This mail is different with mail i used to login icloud. Then i used find my iphone, i need mail 2 to do that.

My id (mail 1) can use store, log in cloud, and play game center. Both of mail is gmail. not icloud mail.

Then i used my sister icloud to check, i see her mail log-in look like mail near her avatar. Don't like me. I think mail used to login need same mail in near avatar?

What happen with my id?

User uploaded file

how can i add a rescue mail to my apple id?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.