Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maps on my iPhone 6 can not determine location (ever since I got the apple watch)

I recently got the new apple watch. It is great and I love it, however ever since I got it (a few days ago) the map application on my iPhone 6 has not been working. It can find places but, can not determine where I am. I have tried turning it off, reseting location, removing the SIM etc. Does anybody know if this is a common problem or just a coincidence, and how do I fix it? I have an appointment at the genius bar for Wednesday night, but I just moved and do not know my way around yet so it would be great to have a functional Maps app.

Thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, apple watch

Posted on May 25, 2015 3:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Went in to the apple store. I had some internal apps that were crashing. They replaced my iPhone 6, it has worked fine ever since.

1 reply

Maps on my iPhone 6 can not determine location (ever since I got the apple watch)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.