Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have updated my Final Cut Pro to 10.2.1 but the older version is still loading instead of the update

I have updated Final Cut Pro to 10.2.1 on both my MacBook and my Mac Mini. They both say they have loaded the new version but on the mini the older version of 10.2 loads. In the meantime I updated my project on my MacBook and have saved them to an EHD but when I try to load them on the Mac Mini they will not load because it is the older version. I want to update that version without uninstalling and reinstalling Final Cut. Is that possible?

Final Cut Pro X

Posted on May 25, 2015 4:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2015 5:08 PM

So it's still seeing the earlier version on your network – perhaps an ancillary file.

Actually, I think the easiest way would be to install an reinstall. (Just ran into this myself.) Suggest hat you download and run FCS Remover. Then reinstall.

Good luck.

Russ

4 replies

I have updated my Final Cut Pro to 10.2.1 but the older version is still loading instead of the update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.