Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone having issues making calls or sending messages. Doesnt do it all the time though.

I was having issues with my old iphone 5c so i recently got a new iphone 5c. It is still having issues where it doesnt send text messages sometimes and wont place calls. Or if I can call people they cant hear me and it cuts in and out. At the moment it is alternating between saying its with 3G and then says SOS only. Not really sure what is causing it since its a new phone. Help please!!

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 25, 2015 5:02 PM

There are no replies.

Phone having issues making calls or sending messages. Doesnt do it all the time though.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.