Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download photos from icloud?

Im having trouble to download all of my photos from icloud into my external hard drive.

When I go to icloud.com - photos; it only allows me to select Moments and download into my MAC.

How can I select ALL. "Command A" doesn't work, can't even select & drag all with my cursor.

Im sure there are an easier way to do this. Please help.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 25, 2015 11:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2015 11:58 PM

On the "Album" tab open the "All Photos" album.

User uploaded file

Then click "Select" and select the first photo. Wait a while for the page to load completely, then hold down the Shift key to scroll to the end of the page and click the last photo. This will select the range of photos between the first photo you clicked and the last photo on the page. Now click the "Download" button.

it only allows me to select Moments and download into my MAC.

Is the "Albums" tab missing or can't you select it?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2015 11:58 PM in response to admizakri

On the "Album" tab open the "All Photos" album.

User uploaded file

Then click "Select" and select the first photo. Wait a while for the page to load completely, then hold down the Shift key to scroll to the end of the page and click the last photo. This will select the range of photos between the first photo you clicked and the last photo on the page. Now click the "Download" button.

it only allows me to select Moments and download into my MAC.

Is the "Albums" tab missing or can't you select it?

Download photos from icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.