Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 plus started going crazy then turned off. Will not turn back on.

A few weeks after I purchased my iPhone 6 plus shattered from the lack of a good case. Once this happened I protected it like a baby. I made sure water never got in it. One day these three black lines appeared on my screen. I didn't think much about them until my iPhone started acting crazy. It would select apps by itself and scroll on my webpages. I would fix the spells by simply locking my iPhone and the unlocking it. This went on for a few days, until yesterday it turned green and black and flickered. It completely turned black with those three black lines now white, but siri still worked. I thought resetting my phone would probably take care of the problem, but now my phone will not turn back on. When I plug it in it will vibrate twice every 6 seconds. I do not know what to do. I do not have the funds to buy and new one, but simply cannot live without it from work and school. Does anybody know what to do?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 25, 2015 6:11 PM

1 reply

May 25, 2015 6:16 PM in response to makaela2017

Are you saying that you did not replace the device after the first shattering experience? If that is the case, I submit that it has probably finally failed from the damage. The only way to deal with this is to either see about making an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple store to have the screen replaced, or if necessary purchase an out of warranty replacement. I understand you say you don't have the funds, but the device sounds as though it is not going to recover. If the screen is all that shattered and there is no physical damage to the device, you may get by with just the cost of the screen replacement.

iPhone 6 plus started going crazy then turned off. Will not turn back on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.