Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete, copy & paste multiple attributes?

One thing that drives me a bit crazy is I can't seem to delete multiple attributes (effects) on highlighted clips. For example if I added a filter to all the clips I later want to remove, I have to do each clip separately. Some clips have more than one effect, and even if I just want to delete one effect from 4 clips it sometimes just deletes one or maybe two effetcs and I have to do the rest manually.

In FCP7 I never had this issue. Really frustrating and time consuming, as I deal with a ton of filters/effects on various clips.

I also wish there was a copy, paste and REPLACE effect/filter. The previous version you could copy your color correction into multiple clips and it would REPLACE the old color correction, not it just ads a second color correction, and again I have to go through each clip and delete effects individually.

Any suggestions how to work around it, or perhaps I don't know how to do it correctly. It really slows down my work flow.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), FCPX 10.2.1 Corei7 2.3ghz

Posted on May 25, 2015 7:04 PM

There are no replies.

delete, copy & paste multiple attributes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.