Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod classic 160 gb error and won't sync properly

Can you help, i cant load tracks from my library and sync my ipod classic on either of my computers. i am running on both computers uptodate software versions and i have also tried all the usual reset routines but still have no joy because now it has lost all my music from the ipod and still wont sync.It initailly syncs until it gets to aprox 1gb full then it freezes and eventually pops up error messages (-53). I tried the link that someone put up on previous post about the error code and tried running the enable disk and scanning for bad sectors but still i have problems. it has been working great with no real problems before now, but my ipod is now over 1 year old, surprise surprise and it is broken just like my last ones after 1 year!

Can you advise anything? i have run system driver clean up on both computers aswell and fixed corrupt sectors but still wont sync, im lost now.

Someone help please.

thanks

iPod classic, Windows 8

Posted on May 25, 2015 7:12 PM

1 reply

Ipod classic 160 gb error and won't sync properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.