Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I claim my stolen iPhone back?

My iPhone was stolen from my around a month ago, and I recently received a text saying that I can now claim my stolen iPhone from a "www.icloudreports.com" website, but every time I click on the link, it just takes me to a blank page. How do I claim my iPhone back?

It's a black iPhone 5 16GB, and the software was up to date while I still had the phone.

The first time I tried to click the link, it did take me to the iCloud page, but after that it was blank when I refreshed it and has remained blank every time since. Is there still a way of finding my phone?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2, Stolen iPhone 5

Posted on May 25, 2015 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2015 8:38 PM

You are fortunate that it is blank. It is a scam. Apple will never send you an email telling you that you can claim your stolen device. The URL you cited is totally bogus. Not an Apple URL.

Just to make sure, when you first clicked on the link, you didn't put any information in, did you? To be safe, change the password on your Apple/iCloud ID.

Best of luck,

GB

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2015 8:38 PM in response to ZhangFamilyApple

You are fortunate that it is blank. It is a scam. Apple will never send you an email telling you that you can claim your stolen device. The URL you cited is totally bogus. Not an Apple URL.

Just to make sure, when you first clicked on the link, you didn't put any information in, did you? To be safe, change the password on your Apple/iCloud ID.

Best of luck,

GB

How do I claim my stolen iPhone back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.