Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playing on iPad 4. Why when playing scrabble, the game drops out, it won't load or I keep getting notification of network problem. This doesn't happen with any other game

i play on iPad 4. Why when playing scrabble my game either drops out, won't load or I get 'network problem' this doesn't happen to any other game that I play

iPad, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on May 26, 2015 12:49 AM

2 replies

May 26, 2015 1:04 AM in response to Shirley1947

If it doesn't happen to any other game that you play, then it is probably a problem with the game Scrabble. If not that, it may be something as simple as a network problem, you may just need to turn off your wifi access point (internet router) and try again.

If the above fails and problems persist, I would consider contacting the Scrabble owners 🙂

Playing on iPad 4. Why when playing scrabble, the game drops out, it won't load or I keep getting notification of network problem. This doesn't happen with any other game

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.