Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 5c will not charge and is undetected by itunes.

So here's my story. My iphone began draining of battery extremely quickly ( 75+% in 3 hours of non usage ) after only being in my possession for 5 months. I had the battery replaced by a family friend that repairs iphone's for a living. This although didn't help, so I had my old battery replaced in my phone. I eventually bought a new phone but recently picked up my old phone and was wondering if I could get it too work. I tried charging it for 6 hours, no response. Tried the hold both buttons for 10-30 seconds idea, nothing. Not only that but my charger works with my other iphone. Also when i try to connect my old phone to my computer I get nothing. I do not believe I have warranty on the phone so that isn't an option.

So I still would like to get my old iphone back into shape just to have EVEN if the battery life problem isn't fixed.

Is there anyway for me to get it back in working shape.

Here is a tally of all the problems

-Wont charge

-Undetectable by itunes

-Battery drains extremely quickly (Not particularly worried about this one)

Not positive on the Specs because of how long ago I stopped using the phone

-Iphone 5c

-Atleast IOS 8

iPhone 5c, iOS 8, null

Posted on May 26, 2015 12:31 AM

There are no replies.

My iphone 5c will not charge and is undetected by itunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.