Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

uTorrent files and un-deletable items

1- So when i looked for the uTorrent preferences there was an option were i got to choose where do i locate the files recently downloaded, and i found that there is a folder named "uTorrent" and it had very old files that wasn't suppose to be there because i secured empty the trash when i put them there so that they wont come back again, but when i wanted to search for it there was no such folder named as "uTorrent". How can i find it and delete these files?

2- Some of the movies i have that are named ".mov" they can't be delete when i put them in the trash and also it shows a message that says "Some of the items you are moving are in use by another application. Moving the items can cause problems with the application using them. Are you sure you want to move these items?", so what should i do in order to delete them?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on May 26, 2015 12:05 AM

3 replies

uTorrent files and un-deletable items

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.