Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE CARE

Hi:

I have bought an Iphone 6 Plus at apple store of Coquitlam, BC, Canada V3B 5R5 in 28 Nov 2014, and I purchased an apple care for that Iphone, When I asked the retailer if I can use apple care in China, they said yes and tell me there was new policy for China, I can use it in China,

But just few days ago, I broke my phone in China, when I connect to the apple retail store which in Shenzhen, China, they told me I can not use the apple care in China and I have to go back to Canada to repair my phone, that's really makes confused and uncomfortable, I wonder know how deal with this issue because that is really inconvenient for me to back to Canada, hope your replying, thanks for patience and time.

Regards

Jobs

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 26, 2015 2:21 AM

2 replies

May 26, 2015 4:45 AM in response to Jobs9411

When I asked the retailer if I can use apple care in China, they said yes and tell me there was new policy for China, I can use it in China,

If the retailer in Canada where you purchased the iPhone and Apple Care + is an an Apple retail store call them speak to manager and ask them to fulfill the commitment you were given when purchasing the iPhone Your invoice should contain sufficient information to identify who made the commitment on Canadian Apple Care being valid in China

and that means sorting in China without returning to Canada

and good luck with that

APPLE CARE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.