Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Comments available on iPad Browser view of Wiki Server 4.1

Whilst testing the 4.1 Yosemite Wiki Server on various browsers and platforms I have noticed that the Comments section of the Info Bar doesn't have any box on it when viewed on an iPad and doesn't show previous comments put in there. Has anyone else noticed that? Is there anything that can be done about it?

The Server is running 10.10.3 Server 4.1 and the iPad is iOS 8.3. I have tried this with iOS Safari, Chrome and Mercury and I still get the same result.

Thanks in advance.

User uploaded file

Posted on May 26, 2015 3:29 AM

2 replies

Jun 2, 2015 4:39 AM in response to nunsofgaborone

Sort of found a work around with iOS 8 by tapping on the address bar in Safari. Then the Favourites pops up in a small window. By scrolling that window I get 2 further options Add to Favourites and Request Desktop Site. If I tap on that it behaves like Safari on my desktop machine and I can see the comments. Not an ideal solution if you're not running iOS 8.

You can do the same thing in Chrome too. Will investigate more.

No Comments available on iPad Browser view of Wiki Server 4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.