Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

saw the question about imovie not sharing but NO answers

I've created many movies over the years and sometimes struggled sending/sharing to youtube so I could just upload from youtube, but with the new imovies I don't have a .mov to even upload to youtube. I chose to share with facebook (5X yesterday) nothing. I chose to go try again with Youtube by signing in FIRST, still, nothing. How can I share my movies? What's the point to spend hours making them and they're stuck in movie project as nothing...I miss the days I could send to QuickTime and then could send anywhere. Please address this question. Each day that passes makes my movie (which is concerning saving some frogs at a Botanical Garden) less and less urgent. Thanks.

imac, Mac OS X (10.6.7), Have two imacs

Posted on May 26, 2015 5:31 AM

2 replies

May 26, 2015 6:43 AM in response to Klaus1

Sorry, I'm using 10.10.3 Yosemite. I have also tried to upload from my iphone 5C. Have never had this problem before. I did disk repair, nothing there. No out of the ordinary over usage by any particular CPU eater. And yet an 8 minute video I'm told at first will take 14 hours. Then during one of numerous (after I shut the computer off, cut on, shut imovie down several times, reopened) attempts to upload it got down to 8 minutes then turned into 22 and then goes no where, ultimately crashing early this morning. Really cannot figure out what to do and would like input. This is important to me ( a user of imovie for over 10 years!)

saw the question about imovie not sharing but NO answers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.