Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 5c screen completely black but phone vibrates when plugged in?

Hi my iphone has truly been through the wars, i dropped it a while back and cracked the screen and the phone recently started just pressing buttons of its own accord or just completely not being responsive.

I just dropped it out of my pocket about 20 mins ago, i noticed that the screen was black but actually lit up, i tried the holding home and on/off buttons at the same time and then it made a noise like when you speak to siri and went completely black no light.

Now home and on/off does nothing, however i plugged it into my computer and itunes popped up asking me to download new iphone software and the phone was buzzing every 20 seconds

i dont know what any of this means.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 6:57 AM

5 replies

May 26, 2015 7:16 AM in response to asdfghjklxx

Then you might want to update your profile, that reports an iPhone 4. If it is a 5c, then if the local Apple Store provides screen replacements, you can see about service there. Make a Genius Bar appointment. However, Apple will determine if it is more than just screen damage. They will be the one to be able to tell you that. I just know what I have witnessed.

IPhone 5c screen completely black but phone vibrates when plugged in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.