Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Setting up Exchange account - Unable to verify account information

Good Afternoon, my boss has just received his iPhone 6 and I have been trying to add his email but it just keeps coming up with the error "Unable to verify account information", I've triple checked and I am definitely putting the correct information is but it keeps coming back with this error? I have tried adding it to my iPhone 5 (just in case it was a phone problem) but mine just comes up with "Exchange can't verify the identity of "ourcompanyname.com" (it says the name of our company though on the screen). I'm stumped as to what to do?? I've made sure the server name, password etc is correct but it just won't verify. He's going away for a couple of days and it'll be a mare if he can't get access to his emails. Help please!

iPad

Posted on May 26, 2015 6:58 AM

11 replies

May 27, 2015 12:50 AM in response to OldGnome

Morning, the server name is correct (it's the same as the one from the main email on the computer) but I'm struggling with the domain name, as far as I can tell (with the email bod being away) we own the domain, so it's not "btinternet,com" etc it's our company name.com

I had no problems doing this a couple of weeks ago but it's suddenly won't allow it at all.

Setting up Exchange account - Unable to verify account information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.