Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yosemite and Outlook Not Working Together Imagine That

Why does Outlook all of a sudden now only run in the background when I open it up?

I can't select an option under View, I can't select an option under Message. The only way to get it to work is I have to rebuild my Outlook database every time before I open Outlook, then I have to setup each of my email accounts every time I open Outlook.

I already reinstalled Windows (Outlook)

Any solutions other than buying a PC?

OSX Yosemite 10.10.3 (the latest)

Outlook 2011, Version 14.5.0 (the latest)

Posted on May 26, 2015 6:57 AM

1 reply

May 26, 2015 7:19 AM in response to shotsk7

What Mac do you have? The pre-2006 iMacs this forum section supports cannot run either Yosemite or Outlook 2011.

It is my impression that there are few Outlook users here so it may take a while to get an answer. As Office is not an Apple product, I strongly recommend asking in the Microsoft Office:Mac forums here:

Office for Mac

Everyone there is a Mac user AND an Office user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. You will get the fastest help there and I think you will find the contributors more than helpful.

Yosemite and Outlook Not Working Together Imagine That

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.