Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 8.3 bluetooth issues still

Had to restore my iPad Air 2 the other night (Sunday 24th May) as I forgot the passcode and of course the fingerprints weren't an option even though all five were previously set-up (and did again another restore tonight Tues 26th May in the hope that something would have changed - but alas no improvement) and to my disgust my Bluetooth headphones cannot connect like they used to. The iPad cannot even find the headphones as a device (nothing listed) so what can I do? I have tried all the suggestions and another restore but still no luck. Is there to be an IOS 8.3.1 anytime soon to resolve this issue and any others that may be causing problems. I wasn't after the first restore, able to connect by direct WiFi my Canon SX700HS camera to the iPad which I previously was able to do, I guess I'll try that again but suspect that like the Bluetooth headphones, the camera will also not connect with the iPad.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 6:48 AM

There are no replies.

ios 8.3 bluetooth issues still

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.