Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email scam

I keep getting emails saying ive purchased items when i know i havent, who is scamming me ?

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 26, 2015 6:52 AM

6 replies

May 26, 2015 6:58 AM in response to gail from maine

Ive just received this email this morning

Hello ***************

Thank you for buying the following product:

Product Name: Boating Europe Order Number: 180063097736

Receipt Date: 26/05/2015 Order total: 28.99 GBP.

If you did not authorize this purchase, please sign in to appleid.apple.com to cancel the transaction.

Thanks,
Apple Customer Support

The link is a real link to the apple site, but ive never ordered anything from apple

May 26, 2015 7:01 AM in response to blakey1970

And this email also

Dear Customer,
Your bank recently notified us there appears to be an issue with your payment method on file. We have therefore had to place a temporary hold on your Apple ID. Whilst in place you will be unable to use the App store or iTunes services. Please follow the steps and complete the validation process in order to carry on using all available services at your earliest convenience.
Verify now >
Why you received this email.
If you didn’t make this change or if you believe an unauthorized person is attempting to access your account, you can reset your password by going to My Apple ID.
Apple Support

From this email address Apple (no_reply@appleid.ssl.com)

email scam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.