Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Notes" backup

I have the "Notes" app flagged for backup on my Iphone 6 and my IPad. Should I be able to see all saved Note pages on both devises.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2015 8:26 AM

A backup is one thing. You seem to be asking about the two being in sync. That would depend on other factors. Flagging something for backup just means that, it will be backed up. You do not backup the iPhone to the iPad.

2 replies

May 26, 2015 8:28 AM in response to KennethLK

If you have Notes set for your backups, then when those backups occur, you will have any notes that are on your device at the time the backup is done backed up. However, you cannot see the contents of a backup. You can only restore a device to that backup if you ever need to.

Not sure what you are asking? If you want to see the Notes that you have currently, you can turn on Notes in iCloud and they will sync to both devices: Settings>iCloud>Notes = ON.

Cheers,

GB

"Notes" backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.